[mpich-discuss] Problem running mpi program

gilbert gilbert at bluemarble.net
Wed Oct 24 11:31:20 CDT 2012

Thanks, that solved the problem. There was an implementation of openmpi
installed and their version of mpiexec was being used. It is unfortunate
the both implementations use the same driver name. The last time I ran
into this problem the lammps code would not run at all with the openmpi
driver.

Kevin