[mpich-discuss] Strange error

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 9 13:08:23 CDT 2012

Can you post some example code showing how you are calling MPI_Recv and how you are processing the error code/class/message?  It's easy to get confused by the error handling conventions of the MPI standard, and this sounds like either user error or memory corruption, depending on what code you post.

-Dave