[mpich-discuss] Mpich2 - in Red Hat 7.3

Sandra Guija sguija at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:24:55 CDT 2012

Hi Gus,The reason I'm interested to have a local copy in each node is because I am working to compare analysis performance between message passing and shared memory programming model. I am trying to avoid NFS delays against the message passing model.
One question I have regarding your email is when you said: "hassle of copying and maintaining exact replicas on the compute nodes"I just setting up an lab environment, not to be connected to a real network, I am not planning to do any upgrades, so what will be the reason the replicas will not be the same.Thanks,Sandra Guija