[mpich-discuss] do not get mpif90 after building mpich2 in linux

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:23:30 CST 2012

Hi Michael

Besides Dave's recommendation of moving up to 1.5:

Did you set the C++ compiler to Intel icpc?
I.e., export CXX=icpc.
You may be using g++ inadvertently.
I kind of remember that this was needed to get the
F90 interface right, but it may have been in another MPI, not sure.

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa