[mpich-discuss] Make testing--Failed to build threads

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Nov 2 06:28:28 CDT 2012

Can you try to look it up in the PGI compiler manual and using the
Internet?  Many sites have helpful information about compiler errors.
Pasting compiler errors into the Google search box is a heavily-relied
upon techniques among experts.

In the event that the documentation and the Internet can't help you,
I'll login to a box with PGI on it and try to figure it out.

Thanks,

Jeff