[mpich-discuss] mpich2 install problem

richard iamrcq at iamrcq.com
Thu May 24 00:02:12 CDT 2012

I am attempting to install mpich2 32bit windows binary having tried both
1.4.1p1 and 1.2.1p1 on three machines. All three produce the error mpich2
not installed or cant query host. It is registered on all three machines and
all have the same admin user priv account name mpi with same password. smpd
runs on all machines using the same password. The error shows in
wmpiconfig.exe.mpich2 is shared among the three machines. Ive tried running
mpiexec from both the command prompt and the administrative command
console.the os is win 7 professional. Can u help me with this??Rich