[mpich-discuss] Include file problem

Erhan Erdogan Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr
Wed May 9 13:53:41 CDT 2012

Dear group members,

I have asked before for the mpich2 compiling problems. I have solved the problem. I can compile and run the examples on my multi-processor server. But I can't compile my parallel program. It was running on windows with Visual Studio. But now when i compile it on open suse using mpif90 it gives ' can't find include file *.h ' error. My include files are in the same directory with the code. How can i fix this problem?

I tried
PROFILE_PRELIB="-L/usr/local/myprof/lib -lmyprof"
PROFILE_INCPATHS="-I/usr/local/myprof/include"

but it did not work.

Thank you

Erhan