[mpich-discuss] Sorting nodes by CPUs with -ppn (1.4 and r9834)

Yauheni Zelenko zelenko at cadence.com
Tue May 8 17:56:35 CDT 2012

Information about CPUs assignment is passed in environment in case of rsh/ssh bootstrap or extracted form LSF/SGE environment. So it's available at some point of application life.

Probably you suggestion with new communicator will solve our problem, but I think will be good idea to improve Hydra. In this case it behavior be consistent and other application could benefit from it.

Eugene.