[mpich-discuss] Setting the mpi include path

Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr
Mon May 7 08:20:52 CDT 2012

Dear Pavan,
I think I installed my MPICH2 wrong. After your mail I download some
libraries using YaST. Now it works in every directory. After Ju' smail I
checked using mpif90 -show command. It is using the open mpi library. I said
I'm rookie for linux :( I think I will re-install the mpich2. Becauce my
include files seems wrong located.
Thank you
Erhan
-----Özgün İleti-----  From: Pavan Balaji  Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 3:13
PM  To: mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov   Cc: Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr
Subject: Re: [mpich-discuss] Setting the mpi include path
On 05/07/2012 01:21 AM, Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr wrote:
> I tried to compile my code using 'mpif90' command. It gives the same error
> message: ' Can't open the included file 'mpif.h'. How can I change the
> include path? Did I install the mpich2 to wrong directory?
> /home/jmg/mpich2-install/include/
You should use mpif90 from wherever you installed mpich2.  In this case
from /home/jmg/mpich2-install/bin
  -- Pavan