[mpich-discuss] Setting the mpi include path

Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr
Sun May 6 05:42:27 CDT 2012

Dekar Group members,
I just registered to this group and I’m quite new in linux. I installed the gfortran using the YasT. Then I downloaded the MPICH2.tar.gz and I opened the tar file following the instructions prepared by Pavan Balaji et al. 2011.
After these I compile my code using
gfortran –c MT2DFEM.f90 command
Then I saw the ‘ Can’t open the include file ‘mpif.h’ ‘ error.
Then I tried using the command
gfortran –c MT2DFEM.f90 –I/home/jmg/mpich2-install/include
command. It worked but this time it couldn’t find my personal include files.
I think I have to set the mpich2 include path for gfortran.
Thanks for the help
Erhan