[mpich-discuss] How to send data with fortran kind "REAL( kind =10 ) ::a"

孔涛 vision.kt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:37:44 CDT 2012

Hello, everyone,

In fortran, with gfortran compiler ,for REAL type, use MPI_REAL,while
MPI_DOUBLE_RPECISION for REAL(kind=8), when sending data, but if I want to
gain more precision, and use type of REAL(kind=10) data, how to send it in
MPI_REDUCE, the point is what's the MPI type of the data. I definitely know
that ,MPI_REAL & MPI_DOUBLE_RPECISION will get a false result!

Thank you, and  waitiong for your reply ^^

--
*孔涛 Tao Kong*
vision.kt at gmail.com
山东大学数学学院 | School of Maths. Shandong Univ. P.R.C.