[mpich-discuss] Credentials rejected

Alejandro Allievi alejandro.allievi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:05:42 CST 2012

Hi,

I have admin. rights. I have tried installing as "just me" and "everyone"
with identical ill fate. When I run wmpiconfig I see "ace.eggnog: MPICH2
not installed or unable to query the host", where ace.eggnog is the name of
my computer. The wierd thing is that it was running just fine a couple of
days ago.

Thank you for your help.

Alex

--
*Dr Alejandro Allievi, PhD, PEng*

*"Tenez, mon ami, si vous y pensez bien, vous trouverez qu'en tout, notre
véritable sentiment n'est pas celui dans lequel nous n'avons jamais
vacillé; mais celui auquel nous sommes le plus habituellement revenus".
Denis Diderot.*
 **
*This email and its attachments are for the sole use of the addressee and
may contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged.
This email and its attachments are subject to copyright and should not be
partly or wholly reproduced without the consent of the copyright owner. If
you receive this email in error, please immediately delete it from your
system and notify the sender by return email.*
* *