[mpich-discuss] [mpich2-dev] ask for help in mpich2

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 4 09:50:02 CST 2012

[moving this email to mpich-discuss; mpich2-dev is only for MPICH
developer related questions]

This bug was recently fixed in MPICH2.  As a temporary workaround, you
can either configure mpich2 with --with-hydra-topolib=none or add -lxml
to the command-line while compiling your application.

  -- Pavan