[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 Win 7 installation

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 2 13:22:35 CST 2012

Hi,
 You should explicitly specify the include and lib directories when you compile your code with gcc (There is no equivalent to mpicc with MPICH2 on Windows. mpicc is a script that captures the paths_to_compiler+libs+flags etc) on Windows.

(PS: "gcc -I.... -L.... -o mpi.exe mpi.c -lmpi")

Regards,
Jayesh