[mpich-discuss] problems with wmpiconfig on Windows Server 2008 SP2

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 29 12:11:50 CDT 2012

Hi,
 The issues that you see with R/Rmpi are unlikely to be related to bugs in wmpiconfig (The wrapper utils, wmpi*, are thin convenience wrappers to execute mpiexec for users unfamiliar with running it from a command prompt. All the commands executed via wmpiexec can be executed using mpiexec from the command line.).
 How do you run R/Rmpi (Can you run "mpiexec -n 2 Rmpi")?

Regards,
Jayesh