[mpich-discuss] (no subject)

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 29 11:07:19 CDT 2012

Hi,
 SMPD (process manager) should not request you for passphrase if MPICH2 is installed correctly. Please uninstall your existing version of MPICH2 and install it following instructions in Section 9.4 (NOT 9.1) of the MPICH2 installer's guide (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs).

Regards,
Jayesh