[mpich-discuss] mpich2 compilation with intel only

David Riethmiller rieth at phy.ohiou.edu
Wed Jun 27 16:09:16 CDT 2012

Hmmm, actually now that I try it, I am not able to compile a "hello
world" program with -no-gcc and #include <stdarg.h> together.

If I remove -no-gcc from my configure shell script, the configure is
successful, which leads me to my next question:

Is this still considered a true Intel build, even if I've used gcc to
build it? From here on will the Intel compilers will run my mpi calls,
or will the GNU compiler set continue to be used?

Thanks,
Dave