[mpich-discuss] error :Assertion failed in file ch3u_buffer.c at line 77: 0 memcpy argument memory ranges overlap

loc duong ding mambom1902 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 13:46:32 CDT 2012

I tried to install mpich2-1.4p1 with configure --prefix=/home/users/dinhloc1984/mpich2 --enable-fc --enable-f77 --with-device=ch3:nemesis:mx
THere is no error after make and make install. However, I can not find mpd, mpdboot, ... in  /home/users/dinhloc1984/mpich2/bin. Is this strange?

Another thing is I would like to compile mpif90 by gfortran but I can not set up. IT is always recognize ifort. Please give me some hints to solve this.

Best regards,

Loc Duong Dinh
Ms-Ph.D Student
Sungkyunkwan Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology,
Sungkyunkwan University,
Suwon, 440-746, Korea
Email: mambom1902 at yahoo.com, ddloc at skku.edu