[mpich-discuss] error :Assertion failed in file ch3u_buffer.c at line 77: 0 memcpy argument memory ranges overlap

loc duong ding mambom1902 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 06:49:16 CDT 2012

Dear MPICH2 developers,

I have the problem when using MPICH2. I tried compile with OPENMX code and it is fine in compiling. However, there is a problem when I run the package using mpich2:

Assertion failed in file ch3u_buffer.c at line 77: 0
memcpy argument memory ranges overlap

I try to search the problem from internet but I can not find the solution for this.

Could you give some instructions to solve this problem?

Thank you for all your help.

With best wishes,

Loc Duong Dinh
Ms-Ph.D Student
Sungkyunkwan Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology,
Sungkyunkwan University,
Suwon, 440-746, Korea
Email: mambom1902 at yahoo.com, ddloc at skku.edu