[mpich-discuss] Windows libraries

Michael Colonno mcolonno at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 15 11:25:13 CDT 2012

            Hi Folks ~

            I'm building a MPI Windows application with several external
libraries using MPICH2-1.4.1p1 (Windows 7 x64). Regardless of my
/NODEFAULTLIB: settings I'm getting link errors in one library or another.
The only one of the external libraries I'm not building from source is
MPICH2 and would prefer to use the distributed x64 binary if possible. Can
anyone provide me with the exact library settings (debug vs. release, etc.)
these were built with so I can match the other libraries and my application
to them? I can build the MPICH2 binaries in Windows if it's the only way to
make everything compatible.

            Thanks,

            ~Mike