[mpich-discuss] replication of mpi applications

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Jul 9 19:38:46 CDT 2012

I saw a paper on this as FTXS that was implemented using the PMPI
interface and thus supports any standard-compliant MPI interface.
However, I have no idea if the source for this is publicly available.
You should see if you can find the FTXS proceedings (part of DSN2012)
and/or contact the others for more information.

Best,

Jeff