[mpich-discuss] help

Zahra Seifollahi zahraseifollahi2009 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 01:38:59 CDT 2012

hello.

I've started working with petsc recently and I'm new to this. when I tried
to run ex2 in C:\cygwin\packages\petsc-3.2-p5\src\ksp\ksp\examples\tutorials
by this command : mpiexec np -1 ./ex2 I've got this massage.

$ mpiexec -np 1 ./ex2
[unset]: unable to decode hostport from 1731
Fatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI error
[unset]: aborting job:
Fatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI error

how can I deal with this problem?
I don't have enough time to read all the FAQ, cause my deadline for my
thesis is up to 2 months later and I found this package recently for using
in my thesis.
help me please.

thanks in advance

--