[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 installation failure

Paul Duteïs gridzfix at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:59:45 CST 2012

Alright... Now for some reasons I'm not getting the same error although I didn't change anything.
I'm getting instead:

[linux-hpws.site:02238] [[INVALID],INVALID] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in file runtime/orte_init.c at line 125
It looks like orte_init failed for some reason; your parallel process is
likely to abort.  There are many reasons that a parallel process can
fail during orte_init; some of which are due to configuration or
environment problems.  This failure appears to be an internal failure;
here's some additional information (which may only be relevant to an
Open MPI developer):

  orte_ess_base_select failed
  --> Returned value Not found (-13) instead of ORTE_SUCCESS
[linux-hpws.site:02238] [[INVALID],INVALID] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in file orterun.c at line 543

I don't get this at all :(