[mpich-discuss] mpich2 hangs on Ubuntu beowulf cluster(with NFS)

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 4 20:59:14 CST 2012

There are some tools available that will try to find deadlocks in MPI
codes, such as this for example:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/formal_verification/ISP-release/

But in some cases (I believe, if the number of pending requests or wild
card requests is too many), it might run very slowly.  Still worth a try.

  -- Pavan