[mpich-discuss] problem to build MPI

Mr.L Alves stanlyl84 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 18:56:55 CST 2012

Yes I did and it was without problem. I looked for make in the filesystem but I did not find it. I was able to find configure but not make. in which directory can I find make? from where do I have to run make? what is the exact syntax for make? I see that the manuals have

make 2>&1 | tee m.txt. Is there something missing from this? do I have to use the same syntax as with configure?
Thank you for the help and quick response.

Regards
Mr. L. Alves.
Meteorologist
NWWC