[mpich-discuss] kindly mail me jayesh contact details to coordinate on the same

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 6 12:19:00 CST 2012

Hi,
 You should be able to use MPE to profile your programs with MPICH2 on Windows. You can select to create a clog2 file (Select "more options" and then select "produce clog2 file") from the wmpiexec wrapper gui OR specify "-log" as an argument to mpiexec (mpiexec -log -n 2 cpi.exe) to create clog2 files.
 Please refer to Section 9.12 ("Performance Analysis") of the "Windows developer's guide" (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs) for more information.

Regards,
Jayesh