[mpich-discuss] Un-subscribe the MPICH support mailing lists

Chin-Jung_Chen at nal.com Chin-Jung_Chen at nal.com
Tue Apr 24 15:33:48 CDT 2012

Dear All,

How can I take out my email address from the subscribe list?  Thanks for
your help.

Regards,

James Chen

From:	Jed Brown <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov>
To:	mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov
Date:	04/24/2012 04:23 PM
Subject:	Re: [mpich-discuss] Why do predefined MPI_Ops function
            elementwise in MPI_Accumulate, but not in MPI-1 routines?
Sent by:	mpich-discuss-bounces at mcs.anl.gov

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 14:52, Jim Dinan <dinan at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
  Another thing to point out is that the Accumulate behavior on complex
  data will do what you need for MPI_SUM, but it will give you the wrong
  result for MPI_PROD (product) since complex multiplication is not just
  multiplying real and imaginary parts separately.

I know, MPI_Accumulate has the same problem. I don't care because I compute
additive instead of geometric norms (and even if I did geometric norms,
they would be computed using addition).