[mpich-discuss] probems with MPE

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 14 18:10:33 CDT 2012

Did you have a valid java on your path when you configure mpich2 or mpe?
If you don't, mpe will not build jumpshot script.  If your java is not
on standard path, you could set it with --with-java=<java_home_dir>.
e.g. if your java is on /usr/openjdk/bin/java, you should set
--with-java=/usr/openjdk as part of configure argument.

A.Chan