[mpich-discuss] questions about MPI_Comm_spawn

toufik hadjazi h_toufik7 at hotmail.fr
Thu Apr 12 09:39:31 CDT 2012

Hi Jayesh, when i tried these options i got the message: unable to read the cmd header on the pmi context, Error = -1.
Error posting readv, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.(10054)job aborted:
rank: node: exit code[: error message]
0: Toufik-PC: 255: process 0 exited without calling finalize and about my second question, is it possible? best Regards,Toufik.