[mpich-discuss] Boost.MPI

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Apr 2 19:18:12 CDT 2012

Given that the MPI C++ bindings are deprecated, Boost.MPI is not a bad
idea.  However, Boost.MPI supports a very small fraction of the
functionality of MPI, especially not any of the newer features.

Of course, you can always use the MPI C bindings in C++ without loss
of generality or performance.

Jeff