[mpich-discuss] install mpich2 on windows7 64bit

李朕 lizhen870704 at 126.com
Sun Sep 25 09:18:47 CDT 2011

Hello Sir,
         I used mpich2 on windows xp . Recently ,I try to install mpich2 on windows7 64bit. When I used mpich2 on windows xp,I started the wmpiconfig.exe and chosed the Domain:Group.Then I click "scan Hosts", the name of the computer which had installed mpich2 successfully would turn green. But on windows, the smpd  work as service. And I can see the smpd.exe in the taskmgr. But if I do what as I did on windows xp, the name didn't turn green.

Could anybody give me some suggestion?
Kind regards

                                                                                                                                          lizhen