[mpich-discuss] passing multiple environment variables to gforker

Nichols A. Romero naromero at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Sep 23 13:26:54 CDT 2011

This is on my linux desktop which only has one cpu socket (hex core).
I thought that was the preferred method if there was only one cpu socket.

gforker is what I used with MacPorts on my mac laptop so I am familiar
with it, but  I am willing to use any process manager that works.

Nichols A. Romero, Ph.D.
Argonne Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory
Building 240 Room 2-127