[mpich-discuss] Installing mpich

rigved sharma rigved.sharma123 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:19:40 CDT 2011

Dear Sir,

     thanks you.

I have somehow managed to compile the mpich-1.2.7p1 with gfortran. But when
i execute the command mpif90 -v, i get following error. Any solution for
this linking issue sir

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/libgfortranbegin.a(fmain.o): In
function `main':
(.text+0xa): undefined reference to `MAIN__'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

RIGVED