[mpich-discuss] mpich compilation issue

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 11 14:54:04 CDT 2011

You can use gfortran for F77 and F90.  If your requirement is to use
gfortran for F77 and a different fortran for F90, then they will need
to use consistent linker names, calling conventions, data sizes, and
libraries.  The config.log file will have details on why configure
decided that the Fortran 77 and Fortran 90 compilers were not
compatible.

Bill