[mpich-discuss] Fwd: mpich compilation issue

akshar bhosale akshar.bhosale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:38:12 CDT 2011

errors we get  in make install :

cp: preserving permissions for `<install dir>//lib/libfmpich.a': Operation
not supported
cp: preserving ACL for `/<install dir>/lib/libfmpich.a': Operation not
supported
**Error copying file <path to mpich source>/mpich-1.2.7/lib/libfmpich.a to
<install dir>//lib/libfmpich.a **
make: *** [install] Error 1

thank you