[mpich-discuss] problem wit mpd

Gustavo Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:07:11 CDT 2011

Hi Alvaro

Did you install MPICH2 from source on /home/ajandaga/mpich2-install, as your
c.txt file suggests?
If yes, you need to add /home/ajandaga/mpich2-install/bin to your PATH.
Add this line to the bottom of your .profile or .basrhc file [if you use bash]:
export PATH=/home/ajandaga/mpich2-install/bin:${PATH}
Or this line to the bottom of your .[t]cshrc file [if you use [t]csrhc]:
setenv PATH /home/ajandaga/mpich2-install/bin:${PATH}

I hope this helps.
Gus Correa