[mpich-discuss] Question/problem with MPI mvapich hydra.

Anatoly G anatolyrishon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 01:54:15 CDT 2011

Sorry, I"m still don't understand.
When remote process fails, rest of processes get SIGUSR1, and by default are
failed, because they don't have any signal handler.
If I"ll create signal handler for SIGUSR1, I can't detect that one of
remote/local processes dead. How can I recognize which remote process dead.
Signal has only local host process information.

Anatoly.