[mpich-discuss] help

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 14 12:33:17 CDT 2011

Hi,
 You are getting this error message because you registered an incorrect username+password with mpiexec.
 Use the "-remove" option of mpiexec to remove the registered username/password and register the correct username/password using the "-register" option of mpiexec. (mpiexec -remove; mpiexec -register)

Regards,
Jayesh