[mpich-discuss] (no subject)

Mandar Gurav mandarwce at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:20:30 CST 2011

Hi Ehsan!

Since your codes are running correctly on i7 based system, you can
easily (as it is) run your codes on 4 Xeon processor based system.

If you are considering to run it on multiple number of nodes/systems
they you need to some additional settings. But, for single system with
4 Xeons - don't worry at all.

-- Mandar Gurav