[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 for ARM

Harald Schuster schuster at technikum-wien.at
Wed Nov 23 05:07:45 CST 2011

Hi

I am using neither ubuntu/debian nor Fedora/Redhat. I am using a self
made kernel with buildroots for an microcontroller. But I found my
Problem and so I am now able to start ssh on the controller and I am
able to connect the both controllers via SSH. When I start the example
from MPICH2 (cpi) with the two controllers as hosts I see on the passive
conttroller that an ssh connection is set up and that he starts the
hydra process manager. But then the active controller write "unable to
get host address" and "unable to connect to server da830 at port 45409".
Firewall is not active.

Harald