[mpich-discuss] Segmentation Fault when running any application.

Michael Warthon michael.warthon at upr.edu
Thu Nov 17 10:10:28 CST 2011

Alright. Attached is the text file with the complete message from the
command: "c:\Program Files\MPICH2\bin\mpiexec" -verbose -n 2 hostname

I tried the other command and for some reason I am actually able to run the
program even when the errors occur. This is the response I got when running
the command:

C:\Users\Mike>"c:\Program Files\MPICH2\bin\mpiexec" -n 2 "C:\Program
Files\MPICH
2\examples\cpi.exe"
error closing the left context socket: Error = -1
Enter the number of intervals: (0 quits) 100
pi is approximately 3.1416009869231241, Error is 0.0000083333333309
wall clock time = 0.000541
Enter the number of intervals: (0 quits) 10
pi is approximately 3.1424259850010983, Error is 0.0008333314113051
wall clock time = 0.000047
Enter the number of intervals: (0 quits) 0
op_read error on left context: Error = -1
unable to read the cmd header on the left context, Error = -1
.
Error posting readv, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
remote ho
st.(10054)