[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 for ARM

Harald Schuster schuster at technikum-wien.at
Mon Nov 14 05:59:58 CST 2011

Hi

When I use the version mpich2-1.3.2 with the process manager hydra and I
run he "mpirun /bin/hostname" command i got the following error:

[mpiexec at da830] HYDU_create_process
(/mnt/ti_am1707_root/home/default/mpich2-1.3.2/src/pm/hydra/utils/launch/launch.c:69):
execvp error on file ssh (No such file or directory)

Do I need ssh when I use hydra and ch3:sock?!

Harald