[mpich-discuss] writing results of a parallel code in a single txt file

ehsan saei shajarian_e at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 22:39:00 CST 2011

yes I use MPI_Isend and MPI_Irecv for simple example I divide a 8*8 matrix between two processes half of the matrix is in process 0 and the other half is in the process 1 now I want to write this matrix on a txt file (all the elements of the matrix on a single file) when I do this I see that the half of the matrix would write on a txt file
the writing code is:
//myrank shows the process number and istart=0,iend=4 for process 0 and istart=4,iend=8 for process 1
for(i=0;i<2;i++){
if(myrank==i){
ofstream makefile;
makefile.open("A.txt");