[mpich-discuss] MPICH Hardware Configuration

Jon Smejkal czechm8 at aps.anl.gov
Fri Nov 11 15:45:34 CST 2011

Hello,

I just received a stack of six Mac Mini servers running Mac OS 10.7
Server and the request to set them up as an HPC that will be using
MPICH. I've spent some time going through your documentation and support
pages but see no reference on how to tackle the hardware end. Can I just
plug them all into the same network switch and access them from a
desktop user machine, or will I have to use one of them as a head node?

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon Smejkal