[mpich-discuss] Blocking MPI_Finalize()

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 19 11:10:30 CDT 2011

Hi,
 Without much information I would recommend that you debug your code and provide us with as much information as possible so that we can help you.

# Can you run the example program cpi.exe provided with MPICH2 ?
# Are you sure (after debugging your code) that all processes call MPI_Finalize() ?

-Jayesh