[mpich-discuss] hydra_pmi_proxy: error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

yesshi06 yesshi06 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon May 16 03:31:36 CDT 2011

Hi,
I got error when i run the mpi program with hosts file.
I can run my mpi program by using command:
mpiexec -np 32  Application
but when i want to run the program in my cluster:
mpiexec -f hosts -np 32 Application
I got error:
hydra_pmi_proxy: error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
It seems mpich can not find the shared libraries:libimf.so,but i have set the PATH of libimf.so to LD_LIBRARY_PATH. (All the machine in cluster have do so)
The hosts file i set is :
node1:4
ndoe2:4
node3:4
node4:4
node5:4
node6:4
node7:4
node8:4
All the machine are using intel compiler and mpich2.
I have read the user's guide of hydra and it seems very different form mpd.
So is there anything i miss to use hydra?
Counld anyone help me. Any response is appreciate.

Below is the detail of my cluster
8 machines and each machine have 8 cores
ifort 10.1.018
icc 10.1.1.018

The detail of mpich2 configure in my machine
./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/mpich2 CC=icc CXX=icpc F77=ifort FC=ifort
2011-05-16

yesshi06