[mpich-discuss] Wrappers for MPI profiling

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 25 15:40:26 CDT 2011

MPICH2 has never shipped wrappergen.  Some of the original MPICH releases
contains wrappergen.  If one would like to use wrappergen, it could be
obtained from old MPE releases from

ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/mpi/mpe/mpe.tar.gz.

The location of wrappergen should be mpe-1.9.1/profiling/wrappergen.
It is unsupported though, the code hasn't been updated for at least 10 years.

A.Chan