[mpich-discuss] Another note to successfully run winconfigure.wsf

Scott Robison scott at scottrobison.us
Fri Mar 25 00:01:51 CDT 2011

Of course I forgot one of my steps. Part of the winconfigure.wsf
process fails due to the absence of pwd (the print working directory
(?) command from posix systems). To overcome that failure, I created a
little batch file in the same directory as winconfigure.wsf named
pwd.bat that includes a single line:

echo %CD%

This should work on all NT kernel based systems since the release of
XP. Maybe more, but I don't have ready access to any information to
confirm this idea.

Scott Robison