[mpich-discuss] mpiexec Mac OS execution error

Eric A. Borisch eborisch at ieee.org
Fri Mar 11 00:03:06 CST 2011

I've updated the MacPorts version of mpich2 to 1.3.2p1.

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/76863

Theron, this version should be available once it flushes through the system
(about an hour, if I recall now.)

Please do a 'port selfupdate' and 'port upgrade mpich2' to install 1.3.2p1
with hydra as the pm. Let me know if you have any issues.

 - Eric