[mpich-discuss] A question when configure

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 7 11:21:06 CST 2011

The reason that configure can't find your ifort/icc could be that
the intel compilers are installed in non-standard location.  Can you
configure as follows from a fresh new tarball ?

./configure CC=<path-to-intel-compilers>/bin/icc
            CXX=<path-to_intel-compilers>/bin/icpc
            F77=<path-to-intel-compilers>/bin/ifort
            FC=<path-to-intel-compilers>/bin/ifort
            --prefix=<mpich2-install-dir> 2>&1 | tee c.txt
make 2>&1 | tee m.txt
make install 2>&1 | tee mi.txt
make installcheck 2>&1 | tee mic.txt

If any of these steps fails, send us the .txt files.

A.Chan